AL-O-HA

from Oklahoma!!!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Sometimes I wonder if I've told them too much...

A conversation about some good news

Players
Mom
Teresa
Alan

Setting
Picking them up from their summer art program at the museum

ACTION

Mom: Hey kids! Guess what?!?
Teresa and Alan: What!
Mom: Ya know how I told you Aunt Ellen was going to have a baby?
Teresa and Alan: Yes
Mom: Well, not only is there 1 baby; there are 2 babies!
Alan: Cool!
Teresa: So, were there 2 eggs or did one egg split?

Congratulations, Aunt Ellen and Uncle Tony! Be prepared to answer that question next time we see you!!!

2 comments:

MONTE said...

Wow - impressive question, Teresa!
The twins are a result of two eggs...and each one has its own seperate, happy little home to grow in.

So - the twins will be fraternal!
Could be Boy, Girl; girl, girl; boy, boy...

nanapapava said...

Woah! I'm not sure when I started to understand that......maybe highschool......

Kids are different these days :)