The girls from next door where over this morning while their mom went Paddling (I want to do that too! I can't wait til BOTH kids are in school! http://www.coffeetimes.com/july97.htm) After a fun filled game of Mouse Trap, I asked if they wanted to help make cookies! YUM!!
Quickies
In a Pot: measure out:
3 TBSP Cocoa Powder
1/2 C Milk
2 C Sugar
In a Bowl: measure out:
1 stick of Margarine (cut in small pieces)
1/2 C Peanut Butter
3 C Quick Oatmeal
Stir together ingredients in the pot over medium heat unitl they boil. Continue stirring and boiling for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and immediately stir in the rest of the ingredients until the margarine and peanut butter are incorporated. Drop by TBSP's on to a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Put in to the refrigerator until cold.
2 comments:
Becky! This was the first cookie I learned to "bake"...My Mom used to let us girls do these...wow, I had forgotten all about this recipe...you are so FUN!!!
Oh, those sound yummy!!
Post a Comment