AL-O-HA

from Oklahoma!!!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

"May I book a room with a view?"

This past weekend, we could hear a woodchipper working over time over the fence in the neighborhood that backs up to the fence by our house. We didn't think anything of it, and couldn't see where the noise was coming to until later that night. I was standing in our dinning room when something caught my eye...LIGHTS!

CITY LIGHTS
SUNSET
PRETTY MOUNTAINS

WE HAVE A VIEW!!

OK: from the dinning room, you have to stand on your tippy-toes.
HOWEVER: from the GUEST ROOM: there is THIS view:
I know, it is a little blurry, but hey, you get the idea! And, the price is right: FREE!!
Book now, August and September are already booked. (Allison and Emily, then Nana) And the B&B will be closed for December and January while we are on the mainland. (unless you want to come and stay and take care of the dog...call me, we can work it out...HAHA)
ALOHA!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MY room!! Wow!!
Nana

Anonymous said...

It's mine and Emily's in August! We'll leave a note on the bed for you!
Thanks for sharing:)