To top off the day, I made Pineapple Mai Tai's for my mom and I.
As I was pouring the pineapple juice in to a container to put it away, it spilled in the crack between the stove and the counter. DUOH!! Can't leave that for the schizoid ants that live in my house...so I put the kids to bed and we pondered how we were going to solve this problem. And then, these mighty women, pulled the oven out from it's hole! WOOHOO!! We are woman, hear us roar! ... and what a mess it was...
That tops off the day...
Teresa's last day of first grade...
Oh, and we spent 3 hours at the hospital, getting 6 vials of her blood drawn to check to see if there is some reason she is NOT gaining weight (gee, I wish I had that problem...) tomorrow we are back at the hospital for a sweat test. That's after the beach...
Jim's in Texas. He's missing all the fun...
Pineapple Mai Tai
You can make it by the glass:
2 TBSP light rum
1 TBSP triple sec
1/2 TBSP Rose's lime juice
3 TBSP pineapple juice
3 TBSP orange juice
1 TBSP dark rum
1 dash grenadine
OR by the pitcher!
3/4 c light rum
1/4 c + 2 TBSP dark rum
1/4 c + 2 TBSP triple sec
1 1/4 c orange juice
1 1/4 c pineapple juice
3 TBSP Rose's Sweetened Lime Juice
1 tsp grenadine
1 comment:
I've never had a Mai Tai...I'm not much for fancy drinks, but I do love a Mimosa now and then.....my DH NEVER touches alcohol....so I mostly just have wine with the girls.....:0) SO glad you have your mom with you Becky....just so glad......
Post a Comment