10. Alan sees a bug and says “Mom! Take a picture so I can show Dad!”
9. Katie has started sleeping in Jim’s spot on the bed.
8. We have taken up stock in Band-Aids, Neosporin, and bug spray.
7. I started going to bed when I put the kids to bed.
6. There is a pile of 6 decorative shelves and 3 curtain rods that need to be hung.
5. The lawn is getting tall.
4. Half the ceiling light bulbs are burnt out. (The kind that is supposed to last 100 yrs)
3. The air conditioning in the car only works on the passenger’s side.
2. The driver’s side window won’t go down.
1. We now own ALL of the McDonald’s “Cars.”
And this was only ONE MONTH! Good thing Jim is on his way home!
One more month ‘til the real thing…
It’s going to be a L O N G year…
1 comment:
Oh my Gosh....you made me smile and feel sad all in the same post! You are in my thoughts and prayers......
Post a Comment