I love that (and remember it) too! But, remember, the song actuallu leaves out a part -- it says "We the people, in order to form a more perfect union....." but it really should be, "We, the people of the United States of America, in order....."
I love our history!! So very hard since i live in Candada...to teach my kids the US history. They are learning Canadian history...I sure don't know much about that! Thanks for the memory...:) I would sure love to sit down and teach my kids about the constitution...
4 comments:
I loved this when I was in school!
I love that (and remember it) too! But, remember, the song actuallu leaves out a part -- it says "We the people, in order to form a more perfect union....." but it really should be, "We, the people of the United States of America, in order....."
That was great! Oma and Opa
I love our history!! So very hard since i live in Candada...to teach my kids the US history. They are learning Canadian history...I sure don't know much about that!
Thanks for the memory...:)
I would sure love to sit down and teach my kids about the constitution...
Post a Comment