I spend the morning volunteering at Alan's school. They were practicing for their "completion ceremony." It is amazing to watch 2-5 yr olds singing God's praises. It brought me to tears. I'm glad I got to see it before I'm trying to watch in through the lens of a camera.
That's the good news...
The bad: I took my purse out of the car to pay tuition AND LEFT IT AT THE SCHOOL!! No military ID, no driver's license, no check book, no money, no ATM card. Opps...
So, my run down of the day:
Number of kids I sent to time out: 3 (including my own)
Number of ice packs handed out on the playground: 2
Number of bandaids: 3
Number of play dough creations made by me: 8 (my favorite was the waffle maker)
Miles driven without a license: 14
1 comment:
Becky...bittersweet times with the kiddos, I can relate! Your post made me laugh and remember those ten years I spent at the School as a Paraeducator...Bandaids, Ice Bags, Timeouts....sigh...those were the days!
By now your sweet Mommie is there with you...I'm SO glad. Obviously you are close to her and it will be wonderful for your kids to have her there too! Have tons of fun!
Post a Comment