You guys all look great! Thanks for sharing the pix! Emily and I are really excited to come and visit. After seeing the kids help with the "luggage", I know we can do lots of shopping! Allison
Thinking of you all so much right now...know that there are so many thinking of you and you are not alone in your waiting for Jim to come home. Day by day... jimi
10 comments:
Bless the hearts of this family! You're my heros, all 4 of you!
dEE
Many prayers for your DH while he is gone, and for you and the kids while you stay at home and keep everything going! God bless you all!!! Sam
Now you can begin the count-down for Jim to come home. Looks like the kids were a big help in lugging the duffles!
Love, Mom
Oh Becky! You're so amazingly strong ~ what a wonderful quality you have.
God bless you, Jim, & the kids. Lean on your family & friends for comfort & hopefully the time will pass quickly.
Many many hugs coming from NY to Hawaii!
Love,
Mardell
Mardell
and God Bless America, The Clarks, and all the rest of the military families who are there to serve and protect.....hugs to you all....
Judy
thinking about you guys all weekend,
love,
mary and jay
You guys all look great! Thanks for sharing the pix! Emily and I are really excited to come and visit. After seeing the kids help with the "luggage", I know we can do lots of shopping!
Allison
Thanks for sharing the news and photos. Can't wait for the R&R and hello pictures ;-)
Ellen and Tony
Thinking of you all so much right now...know that there are so many thinking of you and you are not alone in your waiting for Jim to come home.
Day by day...
jimi
Just wanted you to know I stop by here now and then to check in on you and the kids and all. I still think I should come and see you!
Terri
Post a Comment