AL-O-HA

from Oklahoma!!!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Alan's first day of Kindergarten!

I can't believe our little baby is going to KINDERGARTEN!!


Here he is in his classroom! He walked over to the door and I said "What are you doing?" He replied "I think I have to close the door." And with that...he closed the door and shut out all the Mommies that were gathered...



***If you are wondering what the blue smudge is...I didn't want their school name shown on the internet...they have to wear uniforms***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how we cannot wait for them to go to school, then they are off to school and we want the time to STOP!!!
I hope his first year is GREAT for him...
HAVE FUN ALAN!!

Anonymous said...

Alan must have been so conflicted...having to close the door on his mom...

He's really "ready" for school though. He'll do great!

Nana