AL-O-HA

from Oklahoma!!!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

FYI




I did NOT pay for Teresa's school photo's today because she still has scabs on her cheeks. It looks a lot better than Saturday, but not good enough for School Pictures. I'm sure they will be healed by October for retakes. I did have her go in the class photo, I don't think it will be noticeable in that, but no need for a head shot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the story of Teresa and Alan. Mom and dad are visiting Virginia Beach until tomorrow.

Hope that you are enjoying the downtime between visits and we'll be sure to book our trip soon!

Love,
Ellen, Tony, Mom and dad

Anonymous said...

OH Becky...pictures preserve memories. I am sure Teresa will look back on that class picture and say, "Remember when we were living in Hawaii, and I got into that poisonous leaf and smeared it all over my face..." :) I can hear the giggles now. Ha.
I have been coming here and enjoying your pictures and posts. Been thinking of you guys and sounds like all is well on Gilligans Island.
I went to that Dukes once...way back when I was a travel agent selling Hawaii vacations...
Chat soon...
jimi