AL-O-HA

from Oklahoma!!!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

We are as ready as we can be...

Katie is at the Bob-Family's house

Alan knows who is taking him to school and picking him up

The hospital called and said we need to be there are 6am.

And Kitty has a new outfit...

Hopefully, they DO the surgery and her runny nose doesn't cause them to reschedule. I called yesterday and the guy said that if they rescheduled every kid with a runny nose, they'd never get anything done. As long as she doesn't have a fever or congestion in her lungs, she should be good to go. (You should see how I have her propped up in her bed!)

We still don't know if they are going to keep her over night or not...only time will tell...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck today...I hope the package we sent gets there today to give all a treat for their patience, perseverance and adaptability! We'll call later on!
Allison, Mike and Emily