Bad News: Teresa has pink eye
Good News: We got an appointment with our favorite doctor
Bad News: Teresa is allergic to all the normal medications (erythromycin, amoxicillin, sulfa) and in the past has had to take oral antibiotics (omnisef is the only one she can take) for 10 days instead of the regular drops (which have erythromycin...the first time I ever put the drops in her eyes, she tried to claw out her eyes as she screamed for 3 hours)
Good News: the doctor found drops she can take! Ciloxan
Bad News: I have to put one drop in each eye EVERY 2 WAKING HOURS for 48 hours, then every 4 HOURS for the next 5 DAYS!!!
Good News: she won't be contagious when Sawyer gets here on Monday
GREAT NEWS: SAWYER WILL BE HERE MONDAY!!! (oh, and Nana and Papa and Uncle Tim)
2 comments:
Oh, the joys of motherhood. I used to have to sit on you to put drops in your eyes.
But, really glad Teresa has drops and won't have to over-use the antibiotics she is able to take orally.
Nanp, Papa and Uncle Tim are happy to escort Sawyer to Hawaii !:)
I've accepted that I'm just that guy who's accompanying Sawyer ;)
Post a Comment