AL-O-HA

from Oklahoma!!!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Nana, Papa, Tim, Sawyer Visit: Top 10 Favorite Moments

#10: Waking up in the night to the cries of Sawyer (NOT the fire alarm)





# 9: Sharing a banana boat at Verna's after hiking to the black sand beach and back







#8: Listening to baby squeals during a laundry basket ride











#7: Geocaching!











#6: watching Sawyer watch Teresa and Alan


#5: taking Alan to his first Ukulele lesson

#4: watching Cash Cab, Bridezilla and Last Comic Standing with my mommy





#3: Eating dinner at Kilauea Lodge










#2: witnessing Sawyer's first dip in the ocean







And my #1 favorite moment of Nana, Papa, Tim and Sawyer's visit:

not having to unload the dishwasher for 2 WEEKS!! (Thanks!!)

Thanks for the memories! Aloha!

4 comments:

nanapapava said...

We loved our visit, too. We all have our top ten moments. Of course, two of mine are not cooking or driving for 2 weeks!! And I know one of Tim's top's was not doing all the bottle washing.

All around, a great visit.

Thanks, Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I thought the dishwasher duty was mine!! Glad to hear that you guys had a wonderful time! No Hula Pie?
Allison

Anonymous said...

Becky,
Looks like alot of fun! I am so glad you had a nice visit. Oh by the way we tried the Hula Pie at Duke's, it was sooooo good. Allisons comment reminded me!
Take care,
Elizabeth

nanapapava said...

Allison -- we've been duped!!! We each thought the diswasher thing was special. I feel so used.

:)
Nana