Love your photo selections!I aspire to be as thin as the top photo....but with desserts like I had tonight I'm heading in the wrong direction.Very cute kids :)Aloha! See you in a few days.Love, Nana
Too cute Becky!
Happy birthday from one Nana to another!! Hope you enjoyed your special day and your dessert!Safe travels as you wing your way across the country and the Pacific. We've done it from the East Coast many times...so I know how that goes.Becky...enjoy your visit with your Mom.Janet a/k/a Elizabeth's Mom
Janet,I wish Elizabeth was in HI and you were visiting her there. What fun it would be to meet you and be with our daughters!! But, you can encourage Elizabeth to visit us in suburban DC :) We've told her we are ready and waiting.Cathy
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love your photo selections!
I aspire to be as thin as the top photo....but with desserts like I had tonight I'm heading in the wrong direction.
Very cute kids :)
Aloha! See you in a few days.
Love, Nana
Too cute Becky!
Happy birthday from one Nana to another!! Hope you enjoyed your special day and your dessert!
Safe travels as you wing your way across the country and the Pacific. We've done it from the East Coast many times...so I know how that goes.
Becky...enjoy your visit with your Mom.
Janet a/k/a Elizabeth's Mom
Janet,
I wish Elizabeth was in HI and you were visiting her there. What fun it would be to meet you and be with our daughters!! But, you can encourage Elizabeth to visit us in suburban DC :) We've told her we are ready and waiting.
Cathy
Post a Comment