When we arrived home from Disney yesterday morning, the kids looked around the house and asked (in a panic) "Are we going to decorate for Easter?!?" Like I've had time for THAT...
So, we quickly cleaned up from our trip, vacuumed the living area, and Teresa pulled out the Easter bin. They found the pussy willows from the basement and set about putting out the decorations!

Here are Teresa and Alan before church Easter Morning:

After church, we got together with the next door neighbors to search for Easter eggs! This year, I purchased eggs called "Hard To Find" Eggs. Teresa and Alan are still young enough that they
want to search for eggs, but finding pink eggs in the middle of the lawn are too easy. These eggs are grass, concrete, stone and leaf colored. They walked past a few before finding them!

And here they are with their friends with full baskets!
Happy Easter!
3 comments:
The phots are great! And I take credit for the curse of having to vacuum before decorating....you can't decorate a dirty house.....
I saw those "hard to find" eggs in the store. Funny!
I saw the Hard to Find Eggs too-we opted for the Zero Gravity ones. Nicholas had a great time and needed little prompting to finding them. Em slept through the hunt, but enjoyed the basket the Easter Bunny left and she was happy I put up the Easter Tree from Germany-even at 20 years old, some traditions are hard to break:).
Happy Easter to the Clarks!
We had a great Easter here in NJ. We had a Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt with our cousins from Mass. on Saturday night. It was a lot of fun. We too were trying to make it more difficult. I did not see those hard to find eggs they sound like a great idea. I still love the Easter Egg hunt at the Kailua beach, I still think I can see sand in some of our eggs.
Elizabeth
Post a Comment