I am sorry your Sunday wasn't sunny-we had amazing weather-highs in the upper 80's and gorgeous! Mike and I even fit in 9 holes of golf! Good luck with those sirens!
Becky,Are you moving to Fort Sill?Elizabeth
YES:(
love the picture of the row of heads glued for the Wii competition.
Parallel play :)Nana
I am already saving up for a Wii. I am sure the kids will really need it for all those winter/rainy days in Missouri
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I am sorry your Sunday wasn't sunny-we had amazing weather-highs in the upper 80's and gorgeous! Mike and I even fit in 9 holes of golf! Good luck with those sirens!
Becky,
Are you moving to Fort Sill?
Elizabeth
YES
:(
love the picture of the row of heads glued for the Wii competition.
Parallel play
:)
Nana
I am already saving up for a Wii. I am sure the kids will really need it for all those winter/rainy days in Missouri
Post a Comment