Ughhh.... It is so hard for all of you. You make the best of being a part of your community by making friends and making a life.....then you have to leave.
Emily always complained, but now, she is happy about the experiences she had as a military child. It's always a conversation starter at college..."Did I ever tell you I hula?" or "Did I tell you about the time I saw the Blue Angels perform over my house?" or many other exciting events that she was able to be a part of due to the gypsey lifestyle!
3 comments:
I can totally relate...
How many moves does this make for each of them now?
Ughhh....
It is so hard for all of you. You make the best of being a part of your community by making friends and making a life.....then you have to leave.
Emily always complained, but now, she is happy about the experiences she had as a military child. It's always a conversation starter at college..."Did I ever tell you I hula?" or "Did I tell you about the time I saw the Blue Angels perform over my house?" or many other exciting events that she was able to be a part of due to the gypsey lifestyle!
Post a Comment