AL-O-HA

from Oklahoma!!!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Kate Julia

WE WILL MISS YOU

3 JULY 1994
27 FEB 2010

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Becky, I am sorry.

Unknown said...

So very sorry to see that Katie has gone over the "Rainbow Bridge". We know that Misty was there waiting for her and they are enjoying each other right now!

The Mujahid's said...

Oh We are so sorry Clark Family. The slideshow made me cry of course.

Amy said...

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said...

Becky,

There is nothing that compares with the joy of a canine companion. The joy is such a mixed blessing when we lose them. Sending all of you hugs as you mourn the loss and celebrate the life of your Katie.

Janet

Nancy R said...

Rest In Peace Katie.

Nicki Meier said...

Oh Becky...sorry I haven't been around to see this until now. So sorry to hear about your Katie...I know it is so hard to lose a pet.

Hope you are all getting along alright without her. Loved the slideshow...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the slide show. It brought tears to my eyes....Katie was sure loved and included in all the family activities. We will miss her.
Love, Mom and Dad