AL-O-HA

from Oklahoma!!!

Friday, September 09, 2011

For better or for worse...we're in...

Have you ever watched "Clean House" or "Horders?"

'Cuz that's how I'm feeling right now.

In all the other times I have moved, the movers have come, packed all my things, moved them to a new location, then brought the boxes in to my new house.  Then, everything at the new house is orderly until which time I open the box and put the contents away.

I AM SO SPOILED!!!

That is NOT the case here!!!

There are PILES of stuff EVERYWHERE.

But, it's all here.

And we are here.

In a neighborhood where there are people who wave at you when you get in the car and kids that play outside and what to play with my kids.

Now I just need to put it all away...

Can someone hire me a professional organizer?!?

No comments: