AL-O-HA

from Oklahoma!!!

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Easter Eggs, 2007

Today, we decorated Easter Eggs. I saw a decorating package for "Speckled Eggs," which sounded pretty cool, so I decided that's what we would make this year. Turns out that we used sponges to paint the coloring on to the shells. First, the kids put on clear stickers in some places on the eggs. Then, we painted.

They really took their time to make sure they turned out perfect.
Pretty good!


We decorate eggs every year. Here are some from Easter's Past:
(Don't forget, you can click on the picture to make it larger)

2006
Hawaii
Colin (Cousin Karen's little boy) helped!

2005
South Carolina
Decorating with Papa and Daddy. Nice Smiles, guys...

2004
South Carolina
Decorating with Cousin Emily
2003
Kentucky
I'm sure we decorated eggs, but I couldn't find the pictures.
This one is pretty cute, though...Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just LOOK at those smiles...
Happy kids, I tell ya, happy kids!

jimi