I wanted to see a picture of him on the Harley!!! Happy Birthday!Allison, Mike and Emily
Just one thing wrong with the picture------where are the golf clubs??????Love, Oma and Opa
Mahalo.The funny thing about this picture is that Tim & I only had the top off the Jeep for about 30 minutes during the 2 days we had it...it rained while we were in the grocery store and we put the panels back on! Hahahaha.Papa
Yesterday for his birthday, Papa was battling the ice storm during rush hour to get home. He could have used that jeep.Nana
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I wanted to see a picture of him on the Harley!!! Happy Birthday!Allison, Mike and Emily
Just one thing wrong with the picture------where are the golf clubs??????Love, Oma and Opa
Mahalo.
The funny thing about this picture is that Tim & I only had the top off the Jeep for about 30 minutes during the 2 days we had it...it rained while we were in the grocery store and we put the panels back on! Hahahaha.
Papa
Yesterday for his birthday, Papa was battling the ice storm during rush hour to get home. He could have used that jeep.
Nana
Post a Comment