AL-O-HA

from Oklahoma!!!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Pan-Pacific Soccer Championships

Yesterday, Dad and I went to a professional soccer game. I sat way up high. I was in the top row! It was WAY high up.

We got "Bam Bam's!" (inflated balloon things that you hit together to make a clapping sound.)





I had so much fun!

The teams were Galaxy and Gambo Osaka. The Gambo Osaka were from Japan. The Galaxy were from Los Angeles. The Gambo Osaka won. The score was 1-0.






It was my first time in Aloha Stadium.

I had SO MUCH FUN!

It was SO BIG!





At the end of the game, Beckham took off his shirt

IN PLUBLIC!

Aloha!
Love, Alan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wanted to thank you once again for finding my sister Peggy's camera last summer, tracking her down and mailing it to her on the mainland. The camera proved to be more valuable than you could have imagined. Peggy had a years worth of pictures stored on that camera. Her husband became very sick when they were visiting Hawaii. He had to fly home early and was later diagnosed with cancer. He died a few days ago at the age of 50. Peggy never got around to developing the pictures, she spent most of her time the last few months caring for her husband and two children. I will be having the pictures developed this week. They are sure to be a priceless memory. Thank-you again for the great effort you put into returning the camera to her.

Kathy Robertson