AL-O-HA

from Oklahoma!!!

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

April Fools Day: Teresa and Alan Style

After reading Uncle Tim's blog entry yesterday, Teresa and Alan disappeared upstairs.

I caught them a little while later putting plastic bugs in the fridge.

Later in the evening, I went up to upstairs before Jim. I called down to him, "Jim, when you come upstairs, bring the camera!"

Jim said, "Huh? Oh..."

When he came up he said, "What did the kids do? Alan said to me before he went to sleep: Dad, make sure you go upstairs at the same time as Mom, OK?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....


The first thing they BOTH asked me...independently... when they woke up this morning was, "Hey Mom, did you notice anything when you went to bed last night?"

4 comments:

nanapapava said...

Ah, Uncle Tim -- the inspiration!
Now, if you DID'T notice anything when you went to bed I'd be concerned.
Bugs & snakes at 7 & 9.
Can't wait until they are even older :)
Nana

Tim said...

Good one, guys! The best jokes are ones that make everyone smile :-)

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha!
I can only imagine what your cousin Nicholas is going to be taught.

Love,
Aunt Ellen and Uncle Tony

Anonymous said...

Teresa and Alan,

That is a riot!! Those snakes look sooo real. I bet your parents jumped a mile when they went to bed!! Yikes.

Creepy.

Aunt Susan