AL-O-HA

from Oklahoma!!!

Friday, May 09, 2008

The Ladies go to lunch

On Thursday, most of the ladies from my street went to Waioli Tea Room for lunch. Partially to celebrate the arrival of a new baby girl on our street and partially just go to out to lunch.




"New Donna," AKA Donna S., brought her 3 year old along: Emma. She was really cute the entire lunch, though her mom was hesitant for me to give her some of my desert because she didn't eat all her lunch. Whatever...Auntie Becky shared...

5 comments:

nanapapava said...

I wish we had discovered that tea room the first time I visited so I could have gone more often when I visited!! Jealous!!

Glad the neigborhood girls all went and had a good time.

Nana

Anonymous said...

Your life is magical, Becky....Just magical :)

Love, Aunt Susan

Anonymous said...

OK I don't recognize half the neighbors! Tell the half I do know they all look great and I miss everyone.

Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

How will Hawaii live without my social-butterfly niece when she leaves!! O
Aunt Susan

Unknown said...

Sounds divine! Hope you had a wonderful mothers day! Saying a prayer for your dear friend in ICU!
Hugs,
Robyn