AL-O-HA

from Oklahoma!!!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Sampling...

Nothing has been easy since we moved to Kansas. It seems that we take 2 steps forward and think the bad is behind us, then we have to take 3 steps backwards! If I went in to detail, you wouldn't believe it all...

so

here is a little taste:

On Sunday, the car did this:


And on Monday, the car overheated...

The cause: a crack in the radiator.

Sigh...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Remember the Lost saying, "We never should have left the island" That is what I have been saying for a year now.

Elizabeth

Tim said...

I laughed out loud at Elizabeth's comment ;-)

Becky said...

Tim, SO DID I!!

Elizabeth...you are awesome!!

The Mujahid's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Mujahid's said...

Oh yeah , join the club. I had a huge nail in my tire today. just happen to notice at walmart.
Sure do miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I miss getting your story updates of LIFE gone wrong! Miss you guys! I say leave KS and come here to HI, so we can go to the beach?! Hehe!

Anonymous said...

Becky!!!

We all miss you guys so much!!! When times get rough...you know you always have a place here on the "island" to come back to!!!!!

Sandra

Anonymous said...

Wow! there are a lot of neat things to do in Kansas City. Teresa looks like she tool being made a LADY VERY Seriously. Sorry about the car. Love Oma and Opa

nanapapava said...

At least Nana & Becky were together for the car trouble. It makes a good story, including the part about calling Papa for car advice while he was having dinner in Paris. And now Becky has some new friends at Jiffy Lube and the car repair place. She got to use the line, "Joe sent me," when she showed up at the repair shop.