AL-O-HA

from Oklahoma!!!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Wolf Man

Alan is now a Wolf Scout! He completed all the tasks and was awarded his new rank at the Blue and Gold dinner last week.

The Tribe did a neat thing for dessert. All the boys were invited to make a cake. The theme for the dinner was American ABC, which can be interpreted MANY ways. We looked on the Internet for some cakes and Alan fell in love with one that looked like a campfire. (true Driscoll, BTW)

It came out PERFECT and he won the "Most Outdoorsy" Award!!

Congratulations, Wolf Man!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congradulations Alan on achieving Wolf.  The cake looks very creative.  Did you get to eat it?Love Oma and Opa

nanapapava said...

Way to go, Wolf-Man. And, congratulations for building such a great looking log-cake.

Love, Papa & Nana

MONTE said...

Awesome, Alan! Way to go! Wish we could have had a piece of that cake - it came out perfect.

Tim said...

Congratulations! I got a lot out of scouts, so I'm glad to hear you're enjoying your troop.

Unknown said...

Wolf man! Wow! I like the cake too, but considering my initials are ABC, I'm thinking you should have put my picture on it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Alan,

Cool Cake! Or should I say "Hot Cake".

Congratulations!

Elizabeth Riley

nanapapava said...

Congratulations, Alan, on achieving your Wolf badge!

I love the logs....
kind of like the yule logs (missing recipe :)

Nana