
February 5th will be the kid's 100th Day of School. Alan has to bring in a poster with 100 of something to be displayed. Some of you may remember that when Teresa was in Kindergarten, she picked 100 Stuffed Animals. Rather than bring in 100 Stuffed Animals (the teacher said "Thank you very much"), we piled them
on the couch and took a picture...
I was asking Alan what he would like to do for his 100 project. He said, "100 Books!" So, we got permission from the teacher to do the same thing!
For presentation, we printed out the picture 8x10, mounted it on a poster board, and printed out the names of all 100 books (in green ink) to paste around the picture. It looks great! A+, I'm sure...
(Did you notice...#2 use for black window coverings = Picture background...)
1 comment:
I so hope they got to read 100th Day Worries! http://www.amazon.com/100th-Day-Worries-Jessica/dp/0689829795
Post a Comment