AL-O-HA

from Oklahoma!!!

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

A Tiny Taste

While this short video has things in it that we will not be doing (like take a helicopter or camel ride), you CAN see the "luxury tented accommodation" where we will be staying, the bus we will be riding, and the viewing of Uluru + WINE we will be drinking.

(I will admit: When I read "Luxury TENTED Accommodation," I was a BIT worried!)



This will be the middle of our trip. The rest of the time will be spent in Sydney and Cairns.

G'DAY!

2 comments:

nanapapava said...

I think the "luxury tented accomodations" will be the highlight of the trip. The outback is what really makes Austraia seem appealing to me. That looks like great dining, too!

Have a great trip, mates.

Love, Nana

nanapapava said...

Tonight is the night you are scheduled to be in the luxury tented accomodations (although I admit I can't figure out the time difference, so you could be eating breakfast.) I think this will actually turn out to be the highlight of the trip -- hope you are having fun!
Love, Nana