AL-O-HA

from Oklahoma!!!

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Yes

Yes: We are home

Yes: We had a great time

Yes: We are tired (Teresa didn't wake up until 10am yesterday)

Yes: We have pictures: 1678 on our regular camera + 26 on the disposible Jim took on a hike the rest of us didn't/couldn't go on + 243 on the water camera we "hired" (rented)

Yes: I will be posting pictures...BE PATIENT!! THAT'S A LOT OF PICTURES!!!

Here is one to tide you over:

Teresa, Alan,
Lee (our guide through the night zoo)
and Diesel (the baby Koala!)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the "tease". Your updates have been wonderful. I need to block out a full weekend to view the photos! Enjoy the peace and tranquility when everyone leaves tomorrow and you have LOADS of laundry! Allison

Nicki Meier said...

I am so glad to see you back!! Bet you all had a GREAT time. This picture is the cutest I think I have ever seen!! Look at those smiles and those eyes are sparkling...
So deserved.
Can't wait to see the rest...
Welcome Home...

Anonymous said...

Becky,
Glad to hear you are back in Hawaii safe and sound. I loved the pictures you took at the reef. Can't wait to see more photos. I know all of you will never forget this wonderful vacation.
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your trip was amazing. We're PATIENTLY awaiting the photos! I know you'll have some great shots to share.

Love Ellen and Tony

Tim said...

Awesome photo. I left it up on our computer for a while yesterday, and Sawyer was mesmerized by it. He kept pointing to Teresa and Alan while saying "See! See!"

Unknown said...

that has to the be the cutest darn photo of your children and that sweet lil'khola!

Anonymous said...

What a great photo! We can hardly wait to see the rest. The trip was enjoyed by all. You can see it in the sparkle of the kids eyes.
Love Oma/Opa

nanapapava said...

For a night trip those looked like pretty awake kids! And, your guide looked totally stereotypically Australian :) !

I agree with Elizabeth -- I loved the pictures on the reef. Can't wait to see what else you saw.

Nana

Heart 4 My Home said...

I just love the kids big bright eyes. They are so adorable!