AL-O-HA

from Oklahoma!!!

Friday, January 23, 2009

100th Day of School ('08-'09 version)


Today is the 100th Day of School. As you know from PAST YEARS, this is a BIG deal.

This year, Alan had 2 assignments: 1) create a T-Shirt with 100 things stuck on it and 2) fill a brown lunch bag with 100 things + write 3 clues.

Can you guess what Alan put in his bag?
  • Sometimes they are enemies and sometimes they are allies
  • Some are brown and some are green
  • They are plastic

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know, I know- toy soldiers!

Elizabeth

Becky said...

And the winner...

Before anyone else had a chance to look...

IS

ELIZABETH!!

You win: a pat on the back. Can you take care of that for me???

nanapapava said...

Love the shirt. I'm guessing he wants to wear it a lot!

nana

Unknown said...

I am jealous-we're only at day 92!!
Aunt Allison