to be quite honest, I went to bed last night without downloading the pictures because I WAS EXHAUSTED. However, about 11pm, Jim called because I hadn't sent him an email and he wanted to find out about our night. So, I felt guilt and came down to send him pictures. Then, I thought about my loyal followers (um...meaning, you, Mom) and how disappointed "they" would be as well....
2 comments:
to be quite honest, I went to bed last night without downloading the pictures because I WAS EXHAUSTED. However, about 11pm, Jim called because I hadn't sent him an email and he wanted to find out about our night. So, I felt guilt and came down to send him pictures. Then, I thought about my loyal followers (um...meaning, you, Mom) and how disappointed "they" would be as well....
W-E-L-L, The Riley girls would get big hugs and kisses, for sure!!! All the others would get rave reviews for costumes well done!
Sounds like great fun for all.
Thanks for the pictures, Becky.
The Massachusetts Nana
Post a Comment