I went to the Hickam commissary today to pick up a few things. Normally, I go to the NEX, but I heard it is a zoo with the upcoming holiday.
I was in the produce department and saw corn on the cob. Fresh corn. Still in the husks. I thought it looked GREAT. AND yesterday, watching Paula Deen, I heard a farm vendor say that you can put corn on the cob in the husk with the silks in the microwave with a wet papertowel for 3 minutes for the perfect corn.
So, I thought I'd try that.
And it worked.
I'm sure it was cooked great.
Except I also cooked the WORMS in the corn...
3 comments:
Bwahahahahaaa!! This post just leads me to sing...
Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, guess I'll go eat worms....
Long ones, skinny ones, short fat juicy ones...little bity fuzzy wuzzy worms...up comes the first one down goes the second one, oh how they wiggle and squirm...
Definately brought a smile to my early morning...
jimi
what's so funny, jimi, is that I printed THAT SONG out for Teresa yesterday BEFORE DINNER because she was having a crying fit about how no one wanted to play with her...
in your words: Bwahahahahahahaaa!
Yum, protein.
Post a Comment