AL-O-HA

from Oklahoma!!!

Monday, November 06, 2006

Our FUN activity of the day...

The kids don't have school today...or tomorrow...or Friday. (What's up with that???) So, our fun activity of the day today was to go to the hospital with our friends and all get a FLU SHOT! WOOHOO! Can we have good times or WHAT!

Turns out that if you are over 5, they give you Flu Mist. It is Intranasal. Meaning, they shoot liquid up your nose. Fun. The kids did great...though they didn't want to move once the lady was done.

When asked how it felt, Alan responded, "Like a worm sliding through an underground tunnel."

So, for all those of you who are going to get mist-ed, watch out for those worms ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becky, might I just say, that Alan is my kind of kid! I love his wit!!! (Glad I got the shot instead though)....

Anonymous said...

I'm still laughing about the worm...truly he has a wonderful imagination! Definately my kind of kid!!!!