paddlers back from their race. 41 miles from Moloka'i to Oahu. (not something I plan on doing, but I am more than happy to be a cheerleader...) They didn't come in first, but just finishing is AMAZING!My connection (it's all about me...I'm being self-centered right now) to the team?? WELL... last week, this lady named Rox came out and interviewed Joe, the coach, during our practice. If you watch her Vlog (video blog), Beach Walks with Rox, you can see ME!!
Hahahahaha!
OK, scroll down to episode #208. Sorry, you have to watch most of it, but there are some good views of where I paddle in Pearl Harbor. Can you see me???
I'm the one in the white shirt with my sun-glasses hanging on my collar when we are putting the canoe's in the water. I have a little tiny pony-tail in my hair and a white stripe down my shorts. What you DIDN'T see was my BIG BUTT! They edited it out!! No kidding! Watch the video. Do you see the edit between when I walk by the camera and then I am getting out of the way...there was 2 seconds edited where MY BUTT was RIGHT IN THE CAMERA. Thank you, Rox!! No one needs to see THAT!
Aloha!
(PS: highlight of my day today??!!?? = seeing the Navy Seals, with no shirts, practicing for their race in 2 weeks. Sorry Jim, but got to appreciate that!)
No comments:
Post a Comment