AL-O-HA

from Oklahoma!!!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Spelling Story of the Week:

I have a feeling this will be an on-going feature since Teresa HAS to write one and the teacher said we could write it on the computer. Since it is already typed out...what the heck, right? Enjoy this week's installment!

Going to the Movies with My Friends

One day, my friends asked me to go to the movies with them. I hurried to my computer and replied right away. Before I could go to the movies, my mom said I had to study for my spelling test. So, I studied for a long time. Then, my mom let me go to the movies.

My friends finally told me when we were going to the movies. They said we were going to the movies on Sunday. When we got to the movie theater. We went to get some popcorn. Everybody helped and carried one bag of popcorn. We tried to find seats in the theater, but we couldn't find some. So, we had to go back outside and had to think of another way to see the movie. Then, I remembered there was a movie theater across the river.

So, we all went alone, one at a time, across the river. We walked to the movie theater and bought the same movie tickets. We bought some more popcorn and we carried it to the movie we wanted to see. This time, we found some seats in the front row.

When we finished watching the movie, we went back across the river. We went to our car. We got in and drove home. When I got back, my mom told me everyone could come and have some popcorn and watch another movie. I tried to get my Mom to let my friends stay for dinner, but she said, "No."” I was so upset about it that I cried during dinner.

Yesterday, when I went to ask if my friends could go to the movies again, they said, "No, we can't. We're sorry." So I decided to bring the movies to them! I asked my Mom if we could watch another movie in the house today and she said, "Yes!"


Yes, I did have this post up briefly yesterday, but I thought IT was the cause of my problems, so I erased it.

No comments: