AL-O-HA

from Oklahoma!!!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Spelling Story of the Week: The Flight

Last year, we flew to the islands. I started to get worried about two things. When we arrived at the gate at the airport, I started to get worried about the tsunami’s hitting the island. I was also worried about food on the island.

When we got on the plane, I was still worried about everything. So, when the flight attendants gave us our meals, I asked for more food after I finished. I appreciated that they gave me more food and I also appreciated that the flight attendants helped me learn about the islands.

The flight attendants told me that there would be plenty of food on the islands. They told me there were plenty of banana plants. I really appreciated that they told me that because I could hardly wait until we landed.

They also told me that there would probably be no tsunami’s hitting the islands. They let me get up and let me look in to the cockpit. Then they told me that I had to sit down. So then I sat flat on my seat. They let me create a picture made out of clay. Then they told me that it was time to land. I was so happy that it was time to land that I needed to land right that second! And my wish was granted.

When we got down there, I knew that the Hawaiian Islands had plenty of food and would not have a tsunami hit soon. I appreciated that I was in a state that was very creative. But I was still kind of worried about tsunamis. But don’t tell anybody that. Thanks for listening about my flight to the islands. And I hope you come again soon.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Yeah, I don't know why she picked THAT topic.

I guess that answer the question everyone asks me when they read her stories: did you help her with that?

I just helped her organize her thoughts...

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your email! It wasnt too forward of you at all and I love keeping in touch with other wives who are in the same situation as I.

Could I add you to my blogroll?

I'm glad you liked the video, I cant watch it anymore since it makes me cry. Haha.