On Monday, our Brownie troop went to the pumpkin patch.
(Yes, there IS a pumpkin patch in Hawaii!)
It went SO smoothly. We signed up for the 8am start time again this year.
1) because it gets it over with
2) because IT IS SO HOT!! Not very Halloween-y.
3) because we get to park the closest...not as far to carry the pumpkins.
4) not as many people.
Again this year, we were able to go on the wagon ride FIRST. That meant that we didn't have to ride the wagon after getting all muddy picking pumpkins. It was a lot of fun! There were two wagons being pulled by one tractor. It wasn't that exciting of a ride, so I decided we needed to sing. The girls in the other wagon were all looking at us like we were crazy??!!?? Whatever. We had a great time. The only bummer: we couldn't pick the white pumpkins yet because they were still kind of green. :( I guess I'll get mine at the commissary.
(Yes, there IS a pumpkin patch in Hawaii!)
It went SO smoothly. We signed up for the 8am start time again this year.
1) because it gets it over with
2) because IT IS SO HOT!! Not very Halloween-y.
3) because we get to park the closest...not as far to carry the pumpkins.
4) not as many people.
Again this year, we were able to go on the wagon ride FIRST. That meant that we didn't have to ride the wagon after getting all muddy picking pumpkins. It was a lot of fun! There were two wagons being pulled by one tractor. It wasn't that exciting of a ride, so I decided we needed to sing. The girls in the other wagon were all looking at us like we were crazy??!!?? Whatever. We had a great time. The only bummer: we couldn't pick the white pumpkins yet because they were still kind of green. :( I guess I'll get mine at the commissary.

No comments:
Post a Comment