AL-O-HA

from Oklahoma!!!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Spelling Story of the Week: The Letter

This week, Teresa decided to write a letter to her doctor. It is SO funny. Actually, she wrote it in her handwriting in her homework book, but I felt it was so good, I would type it in just so you could read it. Note: Teresa really does have lots of bug bites and really did have a conversation with her doctor about it. Reminder: the bold words are her spelling words. Enjoy!!

Dear Dr. F******,

Thanks for that bug bite book. It's a great book. Thanks for telling me to put on bug spray when I play outside. Hey, I already put on bug spray. That resource book really helped. The fourth of Dec. is my next appointment. The next appointment is the fourteenth of Jan. Thanks for when you poured Benadryl on me. That made me feel good. You are a great doctor.

Your friend,
Teresa

P.S. Bug spray smells!

P.P.S Don't open that thing again!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I had to limit the number of PS's. She wrote a letter to Daddy that ended with PPPPPPPS! Too funny!