We walked in the beach for about an hour & a half. Well, sometimes we had to RUN because it was H O T! After the workout we did that morning, walking on the beach killed me! The waves were cool to look at, though:

And what did we find? I found 3 small shells, 5 small pieces of sea glass and this:
...couldn't take it home ;)
6 comments:
Ok, what IS that thing????
It's a big chunk of fishing rope...old...slimy...smelly...heavy...
Ohhhh...lovin' those waves! I could hear them through my computer! Thanks for posting a picture...very, very cool...
Well, looks like you aren't Sandra's lucky charm :)
The surf looks big and scary...
And that fish rope -- yuck!
Love, Nana
Just got back from three days at the Jersey Shore and the only scary thing we saw was the prices to ride the rides on the Boardwalk. Continue to have your great advertures. Love Oma and Opa
Becky,
I think that looks like rope we saw when we combed that beach in May! Keep trying.
Tell Sandra Hello from me. Sarah misses Riley so much but is too sad to call her.
Take care,
Elizabeth
Post a Comment