
Hurricane Flossie
As you can see, it is going to pass over the Big Island. Oh, and as if they didn't have enough to worry about, there was a 5.3 Earthquake last night...
My favorite quote from the news last night came during a story about residents stocking up on storm supplies:
(The lady had 24 rolls! Wow! Who lives in THAT house?)
How does this storm effect me: no paddling tomorrow because of the big surf. Bummer...
My favorite quote from the news last night came during a story about residents stocking up on storm supplies:
"In case the stores are shut down, I want to make sure we have toilet paper: that is a necessity"
(The lady had 24 rolls! Wow! Who lives in THAT house?)
How does this storm effect me: no paddling tomorrow because of the big surf. Bummer...
7 comments:
Becky:
We're glad you're not in the path of the storm!! Too bad about paddling - but enjoy the break!
Ellen and Tony
Was the surf up?
Also, glad the storm didn't hit you ;-)
Glad you're out of harm's way Becky.
I am grateful you are safe. Hey, can you get some good shells? I hear that is the best time to go.
My friend Sandra and I are going Beach Combing TOMORROW!
Glad to hear all is good...
Take some pictures of the waves for me...bet they would be neat to see. :)
Careful of the "under toad". I guess it is good luck to go beach combing with Sandra of message-in-a-bottle fame. Have fun!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment