Happy Birthday, Emily!
Last year, you were visiting us, so we were able to celebrate properly...
by going parasailing
This year,
You'll have to settle for some of my favorite pictures of you
(Don't worry, I won't forward this to your friends)
AND
hopefully, you will get the box I sent soon!
Last year, you were visiting us, so we were able to celebrate properly...
by going parasailing
This year,
You'll have to settle for some of my favorite pictures of you
(Don't worry, I won't forward this to your friends)
AND
hopefully, you will get the box I sent soon!
This is one of my all time favorite pictures:
Teresa and Emily at Ellen & Tony's wedding
Teresa and Emily at Ellen & Tony's wedding

And a couple shots from Terry and Rob's wedding:


Also today:
Nana and Papa's 35th Wedding Anniversary!!
Congratulations!
Nana and Papa's 35th Wedding Anniversary!!
Congratulations!

3 comments:
Thanks for the walk down memory lane! I love that picture of Em and Teresa too. Hope all are feeling better! Allison
I do especially love the two pictures of Emily hugging the kids. She has the most natural and glowing smiles in those! Happy birthday, Emily.
Thanks, too, for the anniversary wishes.
And, oh BTW, who are those thin, young people in that window?
Love, Nana
aw these are absolutely adorable. its crazy to think that was only a year ago, all of those pictures seem like they were taken so long ago...
<3!
Post a Comment