AL-O-HA

from Oklahoma!!!

Monday, July 30, 2007

BIG DAY

First of all, I'd just like to say, WOW, I can't believe it....

365

One Year


Time has flown by (well, except October for some reason) and I hope the next 3 months will go by at the same rate. Here is what we were doing last year on this date.

Second,

NA NA NA NA,
NA NA NA NA,
HEY, HEY, HEY
GOOD-BYE!

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! WOOHOO!!!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Becky, doesn't it seem like they just grow up too fast? Love you pictures in earlier posts ! You are always so creative and fun.

nanapapava said...

Happy year-anniversary of the deployment --
fewer than three months to go -- for sure!!! You all can certainly hang in there for such a short time. You've done a great job to date.

Happy first day of school to Teresa and Alan!

Nana & Papa

Anonymous said...

Can't believe your summer is over Alan and Teresa. You two look like you are ready to face the challenges ahead. Hope your first day back to school was fun.

Love, Oma abd Opa

Anonymous said...

Becky can it really be a year? I'm sure to you all it seem like a lot longer. Honey you just let me know when you are coming and I'll whip up a fresh peach/blueberry trifle just for you!!

Tanya P

Anonymous said...

Wow! The best day of the year for parents and the one I am dreading, being a teacher!
Treat yourself to much needed peace and quiet during those school hours! Enjoy! Allison

Anonymous said...

Becky,
Can't believe school has started there. We are still homeless. We are back in New Jersey. The closing is on the 7th and the movers are coming on the 8th. Can't wait to get out of our state of limbo. Tell Teresa and Alan the girls say Hi and have fun at school!
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

We hope the first days of school are fun for Alan and Teresa and RELAXING for you, Becky! Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Love
Ellen and Tony

Nicki Meier said...

Hey Alan...
When you guys come to Canada some day...My dad said he will give you a ride on the tractor. And, if you want, you can milk a cow all by yourself.
Too bad you had to go back to school I think we still have 5 more weeks of summer.
your friend
joey