AL-O-HA

from Oklahoma!!!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

37th Annual Ukulele Festival of Hawaii


"Oh what fun it is to play,
on my 'ukulele"


"And I have this special song,
just for you and me!"


"I have practiced day and night
on my 'ukulele"


"Hope you like this simple song,
special just for you!"

5 comments:

nanapapava said...

Wow, Alan! Not many kids on the mainland get to play in a ukulele festival! I like the pictures. I wish I could hear you!!

Nana

nanapapava said...

Rock on, Dude!

Congratulations on your first ukulele performance.

Love,
Papa

Anonymous said...

Becky,
Loved the pictures. Did you know the guy that Roy is talking to is my new favorite singer Jack Johnson?!!!!!!
Elizabeth

Tim said...

Wow! Wish I'd been there to see you play, Alan. Good job.

I hope you keep practicing so we can play a song next time we're together. :-)

Anonymous said...

Great job Alan. Looks like you're ready for Hollywood.

Love Oma and Opa