Ahhh! That's why we haven't heard from you. I'm sure that Teresa & Alan are having a blast. And, if I were you, helping out with active kids in the heat, I'd want a nap too.
Funny - my kids start that same theme ranch here in VA next week! Wonder if the songs will be the same? Our camp is an evening VBS - starts at 5:30 PM the kids get dinner and it ends at 9 PM. Colin and I may actually eat a hot meal at the same time =) Party Time - I wonder who we can pawn Blake off to and go on a few real dates???
3 comments:
Ahhh! That's why we haven't heard from you. I'm sure that Teresa & Alan are having a blast. And, if I were you, helping out with active kids in the heat, I'd want a nap too.
Head um Up, Ride um Out,
Rawhide!
Nana
VBS...what fun! I think the programs now are more well-thought out than when I was involved with them in the 70's with my kids.
Can't wait to see some pics of the little ranchers and ranchettes!!
We've been hearing of a big storm in your direction. Hope you weather it AOK.
It was nice to hear your voice on our line the other day, Becky.
Janet
Funny - my kids start that same theme ranch here in VA next week! Wonder if the songs will be the same? Our camp is an evening VBS - starts at 5:30 PM the kids get dinner and it ends at 9 PM. Colin and I may actually eat a hot meal at the same time =) Party Time - I wonder who we can pawn Blake off to and go on a few real dates???
Dawn
Post a Comment