We took your advice, hon, and went to the beach instead of going to the commissary. We went to Kahana Bay. I parked so I could see the van from the beach, so I wasn't too worried about someone breaking in. There were a ton of tents in the middle portion of the park, but hardly any people on the beach, as usual.
Katie did all her usual beach behaviors:
Walked on the edge of the water:

Went into the water only when dragged:

Then dragged the person out of the water:



Wish you were here!
Aloha!
3 comments:
Katie looks like she was saying, "Last week you gave me a Doggie Party. This week you are trying to drown me. Why!!!!
Nice beach.
Becky,
Where's Kahana Beach? It looks so beautiful, we really miss those Hawaiian beaches. I love the pictureof Katie with the mountains behind her.
Elizabeth
Becky,
You won't believe it...Paul and Elizabeth are BEACH SNOBS!! Our Northeast beaches so far have no appeal for them. Hawaii has spoiled them.
Hrmph!, I say. Get over it. Embrace our grey sand. Enjoy the crowds. Pay large sums to park your vehicle. You're on the eastern seaboard now...get on board. And Elizbeth's watch remains on Hawaiian time! What's up with that?? (She does this with every move}
Truly enjoyed the pics of Teresa romping with Katie. Those mountains coming down to the sea are worth a second look. Enjoy your beaches.
Janet
Post a Comment