I thought things were going good...
I thought it would last forever...
13 years
Wow, seems like yesterday...
I thought it would last forever...
13 years
Wow, seems like yesterday...
You never think it is going to happen to you...
Always, in the back of your mind,
"It will be someone else, not me"
You wake up one day, and you think everything is going perfectly
Always, in the back of your mind,
"It will be someone else, not me"
You wake up one day, and you think everything is going perfectly
and WHAM...

...the handle just pops off...
Sigh
Thanks for 13 good years
(Oh, and Happy Anniversary, Babe!
LOVE YOU!!!!!)
Sigh
Thanks for 13 good years
(Oh, and Happy Anniversary, Babe!
LOVE YOU!!!!!)
5 comments:
Very funny....
Happy anniversary to you both.
Love, Nana
Touche!!!!!
Happy Anniversary!
Elizabeth
weird.
ours did the same thing yesterday.
but it's only 9 years young.
happy anniversary to an amazing couple!
xo the nolans
Happy Anniversary!!! We spent our 21st apart just like you! I, however, did not cook, so no unplanned breakage occurred. Glad to see you still have a sense of humor! I know that this is getting old! Allison
Too cute! Love it!
Post a Comment