AL-O-HA

from Oklahoma!!!

Friday, August 10, 2007

Cooking with Teresa?

Players:

Me
Nana
Teresa

Setting:

Me, talking on the phone with Nana
Teresa, being rude and interrupting AGAIN (something she is SUPPOSED to be working on)

Action:

Teresa: "Mom! Mom! Mom!"

Me: "What?!? I am on the phone! Are you bleeding?"

Teresa: ignoring my verbal cue to BE QUITE: "Mom! While I was on the potty, I was reading the ingredients for Cortizone-10, and I think we can make it ourselves in a big batch! It's made of Aloe (which we have in abundance in our yard) and purified water and oil and some other stuff."

Nana: laughing hysterically: "Did she just say you could MAKE Cortizone-10?"

Me: "That's my girl..."

3 comments:

nanapapava said...

Why are we not surprised? Be happy she is letting you know about any potential science experiments....Opa must be proud.

Love, Nana and a lol Papa

Anonymous said...

That is incredibly creative thinking!

Very cute!

Love
Aunt Ellen and Uncle Tony

Anonymous said...

Becky that is too funny!!

Please check out my blog today Becky. There is a surprise there.