Actually, it will still be Monday here. It starts at about 9:30pm. I think I will wake the kids up around 10:30 or so to come out and see it...
I can remember going to see a lunar eclipse when we lived in Kansas. Thanks, Mom and Dad!
***THE RESULTS***
Well, I did wake the kids up just in time. We watched the eclipse for about 15 minutes before the clouds completely covered the moon. They were able to see the moon covered by about 1/3. And now, they are already back to sleep...which is where I should be.
Aloha!
2 comments:
I'm getting up to see Mars look like the moon. I heard it would be here at 12:15. So, I'll let you know if I see it.
I saw a little of the eclipse out the bathroom window at 5 AM...
then the show ended when the sunrise started. Sounds like you had the best seats...
Nana
Post a Comment