
Here is Alan's teacher!

It was fun to be there with our friends!

Then,
at last,
DADDY!!
at last,
DADDY!!


We brought lots of lei!

And the last person to see Daddy (after we got home) was KATIE!!

Daddy brought presents: a necklace for Teresa and Mom

And a uniform for Alan...with his name!

ALOHA DADDY!!!
15 comments:
WELCOME HOME, JIM!
Those are some GREAT homecoming photos - everyone is glowing! It's so good to know you're back!
Love
Ellen and Tony
I came a across your blog through Mamalogues.com a while back. I've never commented before, but just had to tell you that I've been refreshing my screen about every 10 minutes this morning just waiting for this! I am so happy for all of you it brings tears to my eyes. My sincere thanks to your husband, and to you and your children for all you've sacrificed.
Welcome Home! This is a great day for the whole family. Love the photos. Alan's teacher will understand if he is a little sleepy in school.
Love Oma and Opa
Welcome home, Jim! What a great story :)
Dear Jim, Becky, Alan and Teresa: You all are just wonderful in my book!!! Thank you for sharing in these wonderful memories...and THANK YOU for your sacrifice for me....Sending you ALL hugs! Enjoy your time in Aussie land!!!!
Hugs,
Judyo
Is this the end of the blog? According to your intro it was to keep track of the days while your husband was gone...can you believe he's there? What will all of us read now? ENJOY each other! It's a magical time:) Welcome Home Jim! Mike, Allison and Emily
Welcom Home JIM!!!! GREAT to see these pics of the homecoming......makes me smile SO much! Hugs to you all,
Kerry
Oh I have been itching to get here all day! And look at what I found when I did get here...a TREMENDOUSLY happy FAMILY!
So excited for you all.
Amazing pictures.
Amazing smiles.
Amazing people...
Happy for each of you...
jimi
Jim, we are so happy to have you home! I know you are very much aware of how wonderful your wife and kids are but I met them when you were leaving. They are amazingly strong individuals and Becky, well, she is incredible. I can tell how much you are loved!
WELCOME HOME JIM!!!!!!
Becky, Teresa and Alan I am so thrilled for you!!!! Enjoy!
Welcome home, Jim! Many thanks to your husband, and to you and your children for all you've sacrificed. Thank you for sharing your story, Becky - the decorations were awesome!
Becky,
Yeah!
We are so happy for everyone.
Loved all the pictures of the homecoming. I must say your hair looks great for 2:30 in the morning!!!
Miss you all,
Elizabeth
Welcome back JIM and what a great blog entry. Loved Becky's comment about the kids earning it also. Enjoy your time TOGETHER...I'll miss the blog but so glad your family is all back together again. Enjoy your Holiday. See you in April.
Welcome home, Jim!!!
As you know, Dad and I have been keeping up with the details of your arrival through his work Blackberry while on our trip to his conference. I shared your upcoming homecomming with several of the attendees -- they all asked about you over the days and were cheering your homecoming along with us! Nana
Welcome Home, Jim
It is a joy to be able to say that! Thank you for your service to your country.
Enjoy your time with Becky and your childen. You are all deserving of happy days ahead.
Sincerely.
Janet
Post a Comment