Well, I am up and getting ready. I will wake the kids up at 2:30 and am meeting the other gals in the neighborhood at 2:45 to caravan up to the reunion center.
Wow, I can't believe it!
441 Days!!!
Someone asked me if I was going to wake up the kids to bring them to the reunion. My answer: they earned it just like me.
C U on the flip side!
ALOHA!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It's been so exciting seeing all the updates on your site! I am sure that as soon as Jim is in sight, all the sleepiness will go away! We're so excited about the big reuinion! Give Jim a big hug and welcome home from us!
3 comments:
It's been so exciting seeing all the updates on your site! I am sure that as soon as Jim is in sight, all the sleepiness will go away! We're so excited about the big reuinion! Give Jim a big hug and welcome home from us!
Love
Ellen and Tony
This has been so exciting, I haven't seen this side of a soldier's life. I am grateful you were willing to share it with all of us.
The cars looked great!
Nana
Post a Comment